Does anyone know how to lock your car if your key fob wasn't working?
Chances are, you think you do. You, like most, think it's as easy as press the central locking button, get out the car and close the door behind you. Well you'd be wrong.
Just imagine how easy it would be to accidentally lock your keys in the car!
Go on then clever clogs
- Open the door.
- With the key at position 0, press the central locking button on the top of the dash.
- Turn the key to position 1.
- Turn the key to position 0.
- Remove the keys and put them in your pocket.
- Get out of the car and close the door.
The doors are now all locked.
If you did this every time you locked the car your key fob battery would last twice as long.
Obviously this is only really in place to secure the vehicle if your fob battery runs out but it's always good to know these things. Isn't it?
By printing this document I state I have read and understood this disclaimer